The US Bureau of Labor Statistics expects employment of coaches to increase much faster than the average for all occupations through 2022. There will be a lot of competition for college and professional coaching jobs.
Armor Background Screeners knows about sports and the job descriptions and responsibilities that go along with them as the owners have been involved in the sports industry for over 30 years. We know how important it is to trust your employees and provide a safe work environment. Owners, managers, HR directors, let us help you protect your clients and yourself.
Ask yourself these questions, Do your employees…
- Teach and instruct students in a private setting?
- Supervise students in practice areas, locker rooms and on buses?
- Transport students to sports events?
- Have access to your sports facility?
- Collect money for your programs?
- Have access to your personal passwords and accounts?
- Direct your sports camps?
- Act as a role model for your athletes?
- Volunteer for your programs?
Students participating in sports are most often times in their most vulnerable years. In the sports industry, we rely on the people we hire for teaching, inspiring and protecting the students. The packages offered by Armor Background Screeners have been designed to provide the information you need based on the responsibilities of the employees or volunteers that are working for you. The Armor Sports Screening Solutions offer three options to facilitate fast and informed hiring decisions. Contact us today so we can develop a specialize program that specifically fulfills your needs.